Sunday 29 September 2013

Self Stirring Mug


I used to buy coffee from the vending machine in my office. Ever since I changed my job recently, there's no vending machine in my new office and I have to resort to making my own coffee at the pantry. As I'm a lazy person and I refuse to bring any spoon to the office, I ended up buying this, the Self Stirring Mug.








It comes with a yellow button on the handle and a propeller at the bottom of the mug. When you press on the button, the propeller will spin like the picture below.


Take note that it requires two AAA batteries that are to be inserted underneath the mug.

Overall if you are as lazy as me while finding this to be useful in your daily coffee brewing, you can get one at Aliexpress for less than 10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment